We pretty much do it all. From start to finish, we’re the only web services company you need.
- Choosing a good domain name can be hard. We’ve done the research, and know how it’s done. We can find you a great domain name.
- There’s no web problem bigger than losing your domain name because it expired. We can keep track of the little things, and avoid disaster.
- Have your own domain? Great!
- Standard Web Hosting is only $20 per month. Websites that need a ton of storage (for things like audio and video archives, file repositories, etc.) may cost a bit more.
- We keep hosting simple without compromising quality. All of our websites are hosted on colocated Linux servers using RAID storage with unlimited bandwidth.
- You’ll get full access to your hosting Control Panel, if you want it. It’s your website, after all. If you’d rather not deal with it, we’ll do it for you.
- Have your own web hosting? No problem. We can work with your existing host.
In most cases, email accounts are provided by the web hosting company. Often, they’re an add-on that costs extra. We provide as many email accounts as you need, for no extra charge. Check your email online or using your favorite device, including tablets and cell phones.
Sometimes you just need to bounce ideas off someone who knows their stuff. Your goals are our goals, so we’re happy to talk with you about how to reach them. The web isn’t a one-size-fits-all world. Take some time to develop a sound strategy that will help you reach your goals.
Responsive Web Design
- Cell phones. Tablets. Desktops. Televisions. Projectors. You never know what kind of device will be used to view your website. These days, it’s not enough for your website to look good…it has to work right on every device. We can handle that. We can test your website in hundreds of different environments. Everything should work regardless of your visitor’s operating system, browser version, screen size, and data connection.
- If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you will struggle to improve your search engine visibility. We can usually convert a non-responsive website into one that works everywhere. Contact us for more details.
- Do you have a separate ‘mobile-only’ site? Let us convert your main website so you can drop the old, mostly-useless second site.
These days, WordPress runs one-third of the websites in the world, including some of the largest and most advanced websites around. We’ve been working with WordPress since (technically) before version 1, so we’ve gotten pretty good at it. We create Custom WordPress Themes for our clients, so you can edit your website yourself. If you’d rather let us do it, we can.
Nobody can tell the world about you better than you can. Still, if you’re not a great writer, we can create meaningful content for you. Be aware: bad content is cheap. Anybody can write fluff for ten bucks per hour, but there’s more to good content than just writing down words. Our content gets results, and that costs a bit more.
Most websites don’t need custom programming. If you have special needs, we can accommodate you.
- …and more. Generally speaking, websites use only a handful of technologies. We’ll choose the best tools for the job.
Search Engine Strategies
We know how search engines work. In the past, we’ve consulted for some of the world’s biggest companies. We don’t want to drop a lot of names, but we can tell you about it in person if you want the details.
We didn’t invent the web. There’s plenty we don’t know, and are still learning. Still, we can do just about anything you might need, including:
- Membership Websites
- Online Payments
- Data Manipulation and Storage
Just tell us what you need. If we can’t do the job well, we’ll try to help you find someone who can.